Providing individual, couples and family counseling.
Treatment specialization includes:
Individuals, Couples, Families, Group Psychotherapy; Collaboration with all Systems, such as Legal, Medical, Adademic
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety Collaboration with Prescribing Professionals, Group Therapy Chronic Illness, Individuals, Groups
- Couples Counseling Also: Mediation, Family Law Collaboration
- Family Counseling Family Systems Psychotherapy, All Members Invited; Adolescent Groups
- Parenting Support Parent-Adolescent Rapport Building, Co-Parenting, Couples Support
- Grief Counseling Loss & Grief Recovery, Individuals, Couples, Groups ++Abuse Recovery: Relationship and Domestic Violence, Sexual Abuse Recovery, Childhood Abuse Recovery
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management Coping Skills, Cognitive Reframing, Relaxation Skills, Life Balance
- Addiction & Recovery Substance Abuse Recovery ++Compulsions Recovery: Obsessions, Ruminations, over-exercise, Eating Disorders, Self-harm, Hair Pulling & More
- Conflict Resolution Couples, Families, Divorce ++Academic Support, Giftedness, ADHD, Collaboration with Schools; Adolescent Groups
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.